From: Marc Greenstock [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2004 9:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] SQL help

Hi all here's my problem,

I have two tables: 'user_data' and 'image_data'

obviously user_data has all the user information and image_data has all the
image information

in image_data are the fields: Image_ID int(11), User_ID int(11) and
Default_Img enum('Yes','No'). Users can have as many images as they like,
but it is optional.

I want to select from user_data and image_data and get the results based
upon the rest of the query. The problem is my sql is only pulling out the
users with images and ignoring the rest

my sql looks like this:

SELECT * FROM user_data, image_data
WHERE user_data.User_ID = image_data.User_ID
AND image_data.Default_Img = 'Yes'
GROUP BY user_data.User_ID

thanks for your help.