Hello Tony,

Wednesday, February 11, 2004, 11:18:49 AM, you wrote:

T> I have a similar problem whereby in the receiving PHP program the variable
T> $Myname doesn't contain anything (i.e. echo $Myname returns nothing) however
T> $_GET['Myname'] returns the correct value.  How can this be?

Because you have register_globals turned off in your php.ini file
(which is the default setting I believe and for security reasons,
should be left this way).

Get used to using super globals ($_GET, $_POST, etc) because I bet at
some stage the register globals will vanish.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]