Hi there again people,

I looks like this thread turned into a 'include' usage
discussion. Well, nothing wrong with that.

The conclusion seems to be that ALL level of nested
included inherit current directory reference for
relative paths from the very first script ( that in
$_SERVER[SCRIPT_NAME] ) that calls them.

I just wanted to clarify my need, even I know some one
may think it is not a good idea to depend in nested
includes in higher level subdirs for default/inherited
script behaviour.

I came to this question when trying to design a
framework for my personal site with the following
requirements.

1. Full frame integration (for frame I mean same menu,
links, etc.. around the content of a specific seccion,
no the html frame tag)
2. Full modularity of subseccions, it means to me, put
a subseccion in a subdirectory an it should be ready
to go. Of course I need to make some includes standar
for this to work.

All this is cleanly implemented with includes for
inherited defaults up to 1 level of subseccion depth.

Since I want second-level-depth (or subsubseccions)
not to know about what is above them, I came to need
this NESTED includes and that is where all started to
fall apart with the problem I already described.

I will start looking for a diferent aproach.

Thanxs to u all.