Hello Angelo,

AZ> I used my scripts yesterday and suddenly today they dont work and I get this
AZ> error: Call to a member function on a non-object

If you have changed *nothing* at all that could influence the outcome
of this script then I would suggest you just upload your original
files again and over-write what is on the server. It's possible they
have been corrupted somehow.

Failing that it's time to start debugging - if you use a decent IDE
like Zend then start slapping breakpoints and watches all over the
place. If you don't, start echo'ing out values left right and centre
as you enter key parts of your script.

--
Best regards,
 Richard                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]