Hi,

I believe it's hiccuping at this:

<msxsl:script language="JScript" implements-prefix="user">
<![CDATA[

  function EscapeURL(selection) {
    if (selection(0) == null)
      return "";
    else if (selection(0).hasChildNodes())
      return escape(selection(0).childNodes(0).nodeTypedValue);
    else
      return escape(selection(0).nodeTypedValue);
  }

]]>
</msxsl:script>

not being an expert on the MS XML api i not in a position to help you further. you should send this to an XSLT list.

Juan Torres wrote:

Hi,

When I run my php file, this error message is shown: Warning: Sablotron error on line 27: function 'user:EscapeURL' not supported in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\projects_php\testing\test_xsl.php on line 7 Sorry, sample.xml could not be transformed by sample.xsl into result.xml the reason is that function 'user:EscapeURL' not supported and the error code is 51

Can anybody help me? I cann't solve this error.

Thanks very much!
Juan Torres.

PS: Excuse me, my english is bad :(

--