"Adam Bregenzer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Honestly, I didn't see anything glaringly wrong so I deftly skirted your
> problem by posting code that I find works. :)

Hmm, I would probably have done the same :-)

> One part that may be an issue is you are using each() on $data then
> re-assigning the stripped code to $data, maybe that is exposing some
> bug/issue with php?  Try making a new array by assigning the stripped
> output to $data2 and returning $data2, maybe that will solve it.

Interesting idea.  The only problem is testing it... since it seems to work
fine for me except for this one error report I got, I am not sure what to
do.

Guess it is worth a shot to change it anyway.  Could not hurt, right?  And
assuming garbage collection works ok in PHP, it should not be really be a
memory hit, since both $data and $data2 should both be reclaimed when they
go out of scope.