      top<br>top<br>top
      bot

Matt Hedges wrote:
Hello,

I'm working on a webpage at http://hedges.org/busolemiss/template/index.html

I need for a table cell to fill in the remaining space between some rows
above and a row below, no matter what the window size.  I thought this was
possible with a height="*", but it doesn't work.

If you look at the link above, specifically what I want to do is have the
the bottom...
How can I do this?

thanks, Hedges