When in IE, submitting any form on our https page, the post variables
intermittantly don't come through.

The get variables come through fine.  Just not the $_POST variables.

I have tried everything to get this to work. Everything was working fine
but it seems after we updated IE with the last critical updates this
started to become an issue.

We have rebuilt servers, and installed apache+modssl+php from /usr/ports,
as well as manually and have been unable to resolv this issue.

We are using a generic installation of apache+modssl+php with the included
php.ini, only modifications being Register_globals on and safe_mode off

We have also tried backing down to an earlier version of php and apache
(php 4.3.1, modssl 2.8.15 and apache 1.3.28, which we were running before
the rebuild)

Netscape seems to work fine. Once again, this only seems to be happening
on secure pages.

We have tried on multiple workstations, and our customers seem to be
effected by this too.

Does anyone know what this might be? possibly an IE bug?

Any help would be apreciated.

Thanks! :)

Chris Wilson