hello everyone.

I am using PHP and MySQL on my website. Till now I was using a Login module with sessions, but the look and feel was not quite up to the mark. I have the functionality working just fine. I was wondering if I cold get my hands on a 'Login' module like www.zend.com (and other sites as well ) uses on their site. i.e. the small rectangular box in the top frame on the right hand corner. I am also looking at google.com , but have not come across anything till now. Pl let me know if you guys have anything, that might be useful.

Thanks in advance
Pushpinder