I also tried this to get the result from resultset:

        echo(mysql_result($result2, 0, "p_company"));

-----Original Message-----
From: Angelo Zanetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 2:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] php and texfield values

Say I want to populate a textfield from a resultset and the resultset's
field has 2 words in it say: mike smith.
when I echo the value out to the texfields value it only displays mike and
not mike smith, I cant understand why.

here is my code:

                <?              if (!$prospects =="")
                {                       echo("value=" . $row["p_company"]); }    ?>

is the space between mike and smith possibly causing it to only recognize
the first word as all that is needed. Should i be running some function on
the returned value or is my code for entering the value of the textfield
simply incorrect??

TIA
Angelo

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender
of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect,
special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911