Hello Angelo,

On 17 Feb 2004 at 11:21, Angelo Zanetti wrote:

> I am querying a db and getting the resultset, then to get out each
> individual field of the resultset (which is a single unique line all
> the time)  as mysql_result($result2, 0, "p_company"). the problem is
> that if the actual field has a space in it say "Sun microsystems", I
> only get "sun" and it doesnt give me anything after the first space.

Weird, weird, weird. I'm afraid I don't have a solution to this specific problem, but
may I
ask why you're using mysql_result() instead of mysql_fetch_object() or
mysql_fetch_array()? I've been coding in PHP for over four years and can't remember
using mysql_result() on a single occasion. (Granted, it could very well be that I'm
dumb,
but at least you have something to think about.)

Cheers,

Erik