font-family: Verdana' ><P>Hi List,</P><P>I have a little problem I posted a couple of
times now. The PHP Manual gave me the idea that the clibpdf library seemed to work
with php. Well I tried some things they didn't seem to work.</P><P>Well I thought I'd
ask the list, maybe somebody could help me out. But what&nbsp; a thought, nobody even
answered it is not possible, or look there. I know this is not one of these how do I
make a select from mysql questions, but is everyone on vacation?<BR><BR>If it is not
possible or nobody uses it anymore, which I totally understand why, then why is it
still in the manual? I know I'm not the first to ask the questions I asked and I'm not
the first not to receive an answer on this, but if it's not working why is it still in
the f** manual?</P><P>I'm especially talking about the point of a picture not showing
with ClibPDf which somebody asked 2000 (he didn't get an answer either)</P><P>This is
getting sort of frusttrating, so I apolpgize for letting some steam out here. But I
just can't believe there is nobody out there who has a clue.</P><P>thx
Jan</P></body></html>