In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Greg Scott) wrote:

> > You might try using flush() after the prints.
> >
> I tried that too, but at least in Netscape 6, it still waits until
> everything is done before displaying.  I think Jack must be correct that
> this isn't possible for browser display.

By any chance is this within a table? Not sure what v.6 expects, but at
least in earlier versions Netscape refused to show table content until it
encountered the closing </table> tag.  With the end result that flush()
appears not to be working, when actually PHP is doing its job fine but NN
is being a bit of a PITA.

--
CC