<snip>Hello, I decided to make a pre-URL caller into my script, so when
user
try link to another URL, instead show these annoying http errors (when
URL off), I could direct him to more user friendly environment.

I checked FOPEN($url-name,'R') command, but in some cases it will pop up
fire-walls alerts for users who uses firewalls, when FOPEN is executed.

I would like to try more silent tricks for this task, and appreciate any
help.</snip>

Create custom error handling pages which you would specify in your
apache configuration.

In your conf file you would need to add something like:

ErrorDocument 403 /path/to/403.php
ErrorDocument 404 /path/to/404.php

wherever you define the configuration directives for the site in
question.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Pablo