Цыганенко Артём wrote:

Sorry, I'm from Ukraine and, maybe, my English too bad... But I don't
understand your words "Please keep the discussion on the list".

It means that don't send your response only to me, but to the list you originally sent, i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that others will also benefit/critisize/contribute.

And, you words "Don't send html format message" I'm not understand too.

Check your email client's settings, to figure out how to send only plain text message.

Sorry, but, please, explaine... I'll do all that you say... :-)
And, next. I can't find "php4apache2.dll" in "C:\PHP4" and in all other
directories on my computer?

Have you ever downloaded php package to install? Or you only created a empty directory C:\PHP4?:)
I suggest you visit www.php.net site or goole 'how to install php on windows' to find the basics.

Best

Bao

PS: Don't change the subject line each time. It will make people hard to follow.

Help me, please... I'm waiting for you... I have only about 5 minutes...
Please, help me. It's very improtant!
Best regards.
____________________________
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "BAO RuiXian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Цыганенко Артём" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 1:09 AM Subject: Re: About file "php4apache2.dll"

Now, I write this line on top: Please keep the discussion on the list.

Цыганенко Артём wrote:

I haven't file "php4apache2.dll" on my computer.......
What can I do?

I noticed you have a alias for php to c:\php4 in your httpd.conf file.
Can't you find php4apache2.dll there?

Say this again: Don't send html format message.

Best

Bao