Now, my problem is next:
    When I tryin' to view my phpinfo.php file, Internet Explorer is invite
me to save it to disk.... Not To Open!!!! Why?
I have 11 files in my PHP directory:

LICENSE
MSVCRT.DLL
php4ts.dll
php4isapi.dll
php.exe
php.ini
php.ini-optimized
php_calendar.dll
php_imap.dll
php_ldap.dll
README.txt

And I don't have php4apache2.dll" in "C:\PHP4". Maybe, you'll send me this
file, if deal in it?
I need your help....

____________________
Цыганенко Артём wrote:

>Sorry, I'm from Ukraine and, maybe, my English too bad... But I don't
>understand your words "Please keep the discussion on the list".

It means that don't send your response only to me, but to the list you
originally sent, i.e. [EMAIL PROTECTED] so that others will also
benefit/critisize/contribute.

>And, you words "Don't send html format message" I'm not understand too.

Check your email client's settings, to figure out how to send only plain
text message.

>Sorry, but, please, explaine... I'll do all that you say... :-)
>And, next. I can't find "php4apache2.dll" in "C:\PHP4" and in all other
>directories on my computer?

Have you ever downloaded php package to install? Or you only created a
empty directory C:\PHP4?:)
I suggest you visit www.php.net site or goole 'how to install php on
windows' to find the basics.

Best

Bao

PS: Don't change the subject line each time. It will make people hard to
follow.