From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Basically, prospective teachers/students, can sign up for more info etc.
> Currently, that info is captured, and the site admin people are
> E-mailed...
> all good so far..
>
> What they've asked for, is that when they reply to the enquiry, they are
> reminded to chase up the enqiry a few days later...
> Now I could give them a message on screen, if they happen to be in the
> admin area, but what i'd like to do , is simply mail the admin users,
> after say, 3 days.
> regardless if they even visit the admin area at all...

How are they replying to the inquiry? If they're just using outlook and
sending off a reply email, then there's no way for you to "capture" that
reply and then do something else three days later. If they're sending a
reply through your webpage, then just save the time of the reply in a
database and run a cron script that looks for three day old replies and
sends an email reminder.

---John Holmes...