That's some pretty helpful information there. I didn't know about that. Thanks!

-Ben

Vivian Steller wrote:

Ben Ramsey wrote:

using PHP5 Beta 4 I saw some new classes like DirectoryIterator with nice
methods like:

Where did you see these classes? Is it a PEAR package? I haven't seen these in the PHP manual.

You can find them using the following function:

function printDeclaredClasses() {
        $classes = get_declared_classes();
        foreach($classes as $class) {
                print("\n<b>" . $class . "</b>\n");
                $methods = get_class_methods($class);
                foreach($methods as $method) {
                        print("\t" . $method . "\n");

make a printDeclaredClasses(), search for "DirectoryIterator" and you can
see available methods for that class..

-- Regards, Ben Ramsey http://benramsey.com http://www.phpcommunity.org/wiki/People/BenRamsey