I'm loading a set of txt files into a DB. The first 7 lines of each file
are useless to me...
I want some way I can always jump those 7 lines... I tought of doing a
little function like jumpfirstsevenrows(array), but then I'd have to pass
the whole array as parameter and that can get real memory consuming for
such a small task. I'll have arrays with more than 100.000 lines...

since there are pointers in PHP, I'm lost... I don't wanna have to get the
same 'for bla bla bla code' in each and every function that processes this
file (there is one function per file, more then 20 overall)...