One other irritation for the evening...  The MySQL query that I am trying to
create needs to use the date the user enters and then add " @ 12:01am EST"
to it so it will acutally match the data in the table.  Below is my quesry
line, but I don't know how to add that chunk to each of the variables...

$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM $table WHERE 'submit_date' >=
'$startdate' AND 'submit_date' <= '$stopdate' ORDER BY 'submit_date' DESC",
$link);

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]