Hi, Can anyone help me the mail function.

I am using PHP 4.04, on Windows 98,with PWS.

1.What must I configure thse settings in my php.ini file to?
SMTP                    =       localhost
sendmail_from   =       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2.Why does this code give me the following error?
Warning: Failed to Connect
Code:

      $to = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
      $from = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
      $body = $MainAgentCode;
      $headers = "From: $from";
      $success = mail($to, "Inpro Web site", $body, $headers);
      if ($success)
             {//begin
          echo "<B><CENTER>Thank you for your input</CENTER></B>\n";
          }//end
        else{
          echo "Error \n";
                }