"David Jackson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I understand the difference between how they process from data.
> Most application seem to reply on $_GET which display the
> session/from/cookie values in the URL windows.
>
> What I'm not clear on are there times when you have to either $_POST or
> $_GET?
>
> TX,
> david

That's a good question. Your post prompted me to check the manual.
Searching the different categories at

  www.php.net

 for $_GET[], I found indirect references
(documentation of other subjects that use $_GET[]  and $_POST[] )
but no documentation focusing directly on either.

Is there on line documentation specifically dedicated to these two phenomena?

tia
Dale