--- Begin Message ---
Dear Jason,

If I want to install php for the following function on Fedora Core 1 System
:

DOM XML, FTP, Gettext, IMAP, LDAP, MCAL, Mcrypt, MySQL, PostgreSQL, XML, GD,
MM  and MS-SQL 2000

Then which special configure commands ( parameters ) must be compiled with
php ?

Many thank for your help !

Edward.

Jason Wong wrote:

> On Friday 12 March 2004 00:07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > Mine is Fedora Core 1 System ( without any update )...
> > So, which configure commands ( parameters ) must be compiled with this
> > system ?
>
>   ./configure
>
> would do fine. If you want bells and whistles then read the output of
>
>   ./configure --help
>
> and consult the manual.
>
> --
> Jason Wong -> Gremlins Associates -> www.gremlins.biz
> Open Source Software Systems Integrators
> * Web Design & Hosting * Internet & Intranet Applications Development *

--- End Message ---