Hi,

            I have php configured to use sessions. I have a web-database
application and have the following problem with sessions

            I fetch values from database and these values get passed
across forms either with POST for submit opion OR GET with href.  Now i
have problem passing unicode strings with href and GET. Embedding unicode
values with get does not work out. I cannot use POST method here since  i
navigate  with href. So i tried assiging the value to a SESSION variable.
For the first time the application works, but if i refresh and try with a
different href link, always the first assigned value only gets passed?
What do i do to change the value of session variable in the same session?

I cannot use global variables since, i have register globals off?

Is there any way of passing unicode strings properly with href and get?

I'm almost in completion where this problem croped? Any idea how to solve.

-vimala/.