On Monday 15 March 2004 02:15 pm, Scott Fletcher wrote:
> Hi!

hi

>     I saw the Pear packages that are originally stored in
> /usr/local/lib/php/****.  This occur when I compile PHP.  Problem is they
> are different from the ones I downloaded from the pears.php.net website.
> So, I enclosed those files into the website's directory, along with all
> other website files.  That way, I can use those instead of the one from
> /usr/local/lib/php/****.  However, I have a problem.  When I run the web
> script, PHP still use the Pear files in /usr/local/lib/php/*** instead of

what does ini_get('include_path') return? Try doing ini_set('include_path',
'.:/usr/local/lib/php')

php is probably searching for includes in /usr/local/lib/php first. Also,
consider reinstalling what you've download from pear using pear's cli; `pear
install DB`, for example

--
Evan Nemerson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
"...the whole idea of revenge and punishment is a childish daydream. Properly
speaking, there is no such thing as revenge. Revenge is an act which you want

-George Orwell