"FredrikAT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 > Hi!
 >
 > What do you think is best..:
 > - have alot of small .php (files)?
 > - or a few big?
 >
 > What's good & bad with these solutions?!

Depends, usualy i dont have scripts over 1000 lines. I like to have a
few larger files in my directory seperating different similar
functionality in them, I think it's also a good idea to have all
functions in one file, makes them easy to find. But alot of small php
files can also work, I would reccommend you try some different
solutions out and find your own style.

--
Henrik Hansen