Firman Wandayandi <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Wednesday, March 17, 2004 12:22 AM said:

> I want to make algorithm representation of my code for my homework,
> but I have no idea to convert PHP code to algorithm. Can anyone help
> me?

i think your problem is that you are misunderstanding the definition of
the word algorithm[1]. you can't convert your php code into an algorithm
because it already is one.

what you can do is represent this algorithm in another form, say
pictures (flowchart) or a written language.

so in this case.. what are your requirements for representing this
algorithm?

chris.

[1] http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/A/algorithm.htm