On 18 Mar 2004 Louie Miranda wrote:

> On my website i massively use session. And often times the webserver is
> lacking resources to process more queries, and thats where all my
> applications are failing.
>
> I issue a destroy session at the end of my transaction, but some users dont
> end their transaction and thats the big problem for me. How can i solve that
> problem?

I believe you can adjust session.gc_maxlifetime to do that but I also
don't think it is likely to be the problem.  An inactive session takes
up only disk space, it does not use processing resources.  If you have
httpd or other processes that are not terminating after your script
exits that is a different issue.

--
Tom