----- Original Message -----
From: "Raditha Dissanayake" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jake McHenry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 12:35 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP] Javascript Mouseover Help

> Jake McHenry wrote:
>
> >Hi everyone,
> >
> >How can I get around my problem? I have a couple pages that I would like
to have buttons where the button and background changes when the javascript
mouseover event happens. My code works fine if the page is .html, but when I
try it as php, the mouseovers no longer work.

> >I have the mouseover in another php file which is included in the php
file that is doing the outputing.

> Inspecting the javascript console in mozilla will help you get to the
> bottom of the problem. Please post any questions about the errors that
> you see to a javascript newsgroup. It is always a good idea to include
> the scripts using the <script src='' > syntax.

It's not a javascript question, or problem. As I said in my original post,
it works fine if it's a regular html file. But when I put it in a variable
in php, then use that variable from an included file, the javascript is not
executed. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,
Jake