The style of forum you choose for your site depends on your users.
Novice user have a difficult time with usenet or bbs style forum.
They will not use it unless you make it very easy. That is why you
see bilboard style forum on large public site or portals. They have done
user testing.

py

At 07:37 PM 3/26/01 -0600, you wrote:
>[Explanation of UBB-style]
>
>...And that's USENET-style. In OE I can expand and contract threads at will,
>like you mentioned, and I can tell which posts are in reply to which other
>posts.
>
>Sig for a Day
>Stephan Ahonen, ICQ 491101
>"That's very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!"
>Come back tomorrow for a different sig!
>Backspace a single "s" to reply by email
>

>--

+ Pierre-Yves Lem@ire
+ E-MedHosting.com
+ (514) 729-8100