Adam Voigt said:
> If I ran XP I might be able to do that. From reading the security
> release my MS, it sounds like some times the POST request gets b0rked,

Yep.

> if this is the case, I'm not sure there's much that can be done about
> it.

...except find an alternate login method, which is my question.  I know
this isn't a problem on every site else there'd be far more uproar against
Microsoft for not pushing it out.  Surely there must be another method
other than the code I showed this mailing list.

I searched this group and someone suggested disabling Apache's keepalives
but I don't have root on this box so that option is out.

At this point it's either disable passwords or find an alternate method;
we're angering customers (thank you Microsoft!).

/dev/idal