--- "Elliot J. Balanza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Actually there is another funny part to it. The reazon you are
> getting this is because some of the people on the list, bounces
> mail... that is fact, hence you can get all kind of notifications
> that the mail wasn't deliverable... and it was true.
>
> But I thought anyone would know that... once again, i often tend
> to think people knows a lot of shit i just take for granted...
>
> Your mail did bring a smile to my face. TWICE
>
> LOL Vamp

1. Chris (Parker) asks if anyone else's messages to this list are getting
bounced.
2. You assume this is because he doesn't know that people can bounce
messages (this assumption makes no sense, otherwise he wouldn't know to
ask about it).
3. This is funny.

My sense of humor must be turned off today. :-)

Chris

=====
Chris Shiflett - http://shiflett.org/

PHP Security - O'Reilly