Guillouet Nicolas wrote:

Hi,
I discover a surprising thing with PHPSESSID, I try something like this
:

$var="htmldoc -t html --quiet ''
'https://login:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]/file.php?documentIdent=157&typeAffiche=3&PHPSESSID=068dd351a106bb6ead80e11a27f75100'";
echo 'var='.$var;
passthru($var);

passthru is waiting for and don't give the result.

In the other hand, if I use an other word than PHPSESSID it works. It
seems to be a security constraint, how can I do to forcing PHP to use it
?

Could be that your sessions are set up to work with cookies, this mechanism that you are using will not send the cookie to the browser and thus it causes the wait state.

--
Raditha Dissanayake.