Sorry for the repeat posting, but this was send a few weeks ago and we had
no response from the list - perhaps new subscribers to the list will be
interested.

We are a successful web agency based in the UK and are looking for talented
UK-based html and technical developers.

Our company 5e, has progressed from two to almost twenty people over the
last couple of years, working with an excellent client list with well known
brands. We utilise a variety of platforms for development, including an
increasing emphasis on Linux/PHP/MySQL to deliver high-profile web
applications.

Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for in-house permanent
html-ers and technical developers (sorry freelance not possible). We have
excellent facilities, the latest kit and have eventful after-hours socials.
You may even get the opportunity to write for internet magazines when they
ask us to review web sites!

Your core skills will include PHP/Perl, MySQL (or a similar RDBMS), Apache
configuration, and a general enthusiasm for Linux and open-source software.
Knowledge of other languages and platforms (Lasso, Win2K, MacOSX) is also an
advantage.

Take a look at our site <http://www.5emedia.net> to see what we're up to. If
you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you - email us at
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Best regards,

Paul Tweedy
5emedia Limited

The web development team that walked away with two (count 'em, TWO) BT
eBusiness Innovation Awards!
Bedford Heights - Manton Lane - Bedford - MK40 7PA

Tel: 01234 402500 (International: +44 1234 402500)
Fax: 01234 244541

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://www.5emedia.net
internet sites -  ecommerce - screensavers - multimedia

DISCLAIMER

The opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily the opinion of
5emedia Limited.

The content of this e-mail contains proprietary information which is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient
only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this email,
please notify the author by replying to this email and informing them of
this matter as soon as possible. If you are not the intended recipient you
must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely in any way on the
information in this email. In addition, you must erase all of the
information contained in this email immediately after notifying the author.