Um, you would be able to jump out of the admin area (logged in area) to
public/free area and back to the admin area (logged in area) only if either
one of these two, not necessnary both is maintained on every webpage of that
website, 1) session_start() or 2) session_id via links/form.  But if the
person go to a website like Google or something and back then no, it would
not be possible unless there is a known way for the web browser to hold the
token like cookie for example.

FletchSOD

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]