Hi Red,

I don't think my problem is caused by debug_backtrace()

Perhaps I'll try apache1.3... I guess for now I'll just lie low so that a
PHP5 debugger will be released, and then I can use that to find out what's
going on. Kind of ridiculous to release something that still crashes, but oh
well... no debugger until it's released officially.

Thanks.

David Chen

"Red Wingate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi David,

same thing i reported to the PHP-DEV List some time ago ( before RC1
was released ). The problem is the Win32/Apache2 Combination you
are using.

I am not completely sure, but it looks like debug_backtrace(); causes
this crash. Maybe look at my little script for details:

http://download.erisx.de/crash.txt

 -- red