Hello All,

Apachecon is next week and I am preparing to request a BOF (Birds Of A
Feather) for the PHP community.  It will be an hour long session that is
basically an open forum for users of PHP to meet and talk about PHP.

What I would like from all you out there is a list of possible topics to be
used as a starting point for discussion.

Please just email them back to me as I am not on this list.

Brian Moon
dealnews.com, Inc.
Makers of dealnews & dealmac
http://dealnews.com/ | http://dealmac.com/

Look for my presentation at ApacheCon 2001.
"Caching Dynamic Web Content to Increase Dependability and Performance"
http://www.apachecon.com/