Edward Peloke typed this on 03/31/2004 08:11 AM:
I am using php in combination with ant to create a small automated build
process.  Will php run sequentially?  What I mean is I have a series of
modules or tasks:
Example:

//check out files
include("modules/checkout.php")

//zip up the files
include ("modules/zip.php")

etc

Will php wait to execute the zip.php until the checkout.php has completed
because in my priliminary tests, it doesn't appear to do this.  If not,
what's the best way to execute it?

One way to test this would be to print time stamps at the top of each of your files.

--
Robby Russell,  |  Sr. Administrator / Lead Programmer
Command Prompt, Inc.   |  http://www.commandprompt.com