I often travel and would like to be able to upload digital photos to my
server (either using a simple multiple file upload (one that I can select
multiple file using the windows file dialog, or some other method that's
idiot proof) and simply save them to my hard disk, or to a mysql database.
Is there a simple set of scripts available for that? I've searched the web
and only found lots of references to "how to build a huge table with a bunch
of browse... buttons to select single files at a time to upload images in an
array which doesn't seem like a meaningful solution. I haven't been able to
figure out how to allow multiple selects in the windows file dialog box
either. Is that possble using php and the html forms?

Thanks,
Jeff.

---
Jeff D. Hamann