Okay, here is the question, I have a form that will continue to grow in the
number of elements that it contains.  The values are passed into a function,
and then written out to a file.

Currently, I have 38 seperate values that are being passed into this
function, making the arguments for the function very long.  Now, I know I
can pass an array into a function, however, I would like to know if there
was a way to name the elements of the form as in an array, for example:

<input name="array[1]" type="text">
<input name="array[2]" type="text">
<input name="array[3]" type="text">
<input name="array[4]" type="text">

and then, rather than having to pass all 38 seperate arguements into the
function, I could simply pass the array like this:

function_name($array);

And then simply dissect the array inside the function like normal?

Thanks

Jason Lotito
www.NewbieNetwork.net
Where those who can, teach;