From: Andy B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 6:03 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] $HTTP_SESSION_VARS still holds original values even after
unset?

how would you empty all the contents of $HTTP_SESSION_VARS when you dont
need them anymore but still keep the current session running? the problem
seems to be that when i try to fill them with something else (dont need the
original values anymore) but need new ones without destroying the session
itself they wont fill with new things. unset($HTTP_SESSION_VARS); does
nothing to help at all because they still have the same values that they
were originally filled with (and not to mention they are still in the
session)...

anybody have any ideas how to "delete" or empty out the array but keep the
session active ??