From: Will [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 April 2004 15:48
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] includes

Hello all,
I have a problem.  My directory list is similar to this:
>root
    >tmpl
    >inc
    >forums
        >test_forum
            >messages
        >test_forum1
            .messages

My question is in the test_form and message forums.  How do I do the include
files to read from the tmpl and inc??

I can get the include files to work as long as they are in the root (include
"tmpl/header.htm").

I hope I explained it right. :)

~WILL~