Hmm.. Are there any PHP settings that only applies to that vhost? Can you
please try to run PHP as CGI few tries.. If the input is corrupt, that
_could_ be caused by the Apache2 which accutually is marked as
experimental... Basicly, this would get currupt?

(wierd-var-test.php)
<?
if($action=='post')
var_dump($_REQUEST);
else
{
?>
<form action="wierd-var-test.php?action=post">
<input type="text" name="var">
<input type="submit">
</form>
<?
}
?>

Or are there some other details I've missed?
--
// DvDmanDT
MSN: dvdmandt€hotmail.com
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]