Hey all,

I know you do not want to hear this question but after reading the list
archives and doing extensive searches with google I have a really large
internet headache, so here we go:

Where do I get a browscap.ini file that is current and will work in Linux?

The one suggested in the manual doesn't seem do work properly, it only
outputs 2 lines under ie5.5:

browser_name_pattern: blah blah
parent: gobbely gook ascii

I found another but it parse errors for no apparent reason.

What is the deal? Any tips regarding detecting browser capabilties would
be great (mainly js and cookies)

Any help always appreciated,

Regards,

Joseph