hi..

this might be sort of ot and out of the range of the list but i had a site
design question: is it an absolute no no to put inset borders 3px wide
around "EVERY" table on the section of the site?? im trying to make an
attempt at making the site have some sort of layout standards and that
happen to be one of the new changes (my part) the site owner liked.. i didnt
think there was any huge rule for that as long as everybody could still use
the page...
possible conflict: the main person doing the site doesnt like it when there
are borders around any table at all and i was already told by him not to do
that or my stuff wont get added?? even though i was paid before i finished
the work *stress* dont know what to do...