Von: William Lovaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 12. April 2004 22:33
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [PHP] After calling a Function the Script aborts without
anyerror :-\

El lun, 12-04-2004 a las 14:12, Don Read escribió:
> > Sometimes I have this problems too, no matter if that setting is on.
> >

> If the error occurs within a table element on a web page, Mozilla
> won't display because it's waiting for the '</tr></table>' to begin
> figuring out the display properties.

I know that but this is not the case, I dont mix HTML with PHP, I use
Smarty and the error is generated inside business logic functions.

Sometimes it occurs when calling a method in a null variable.  This
usually shows the error message, but sometimes it doesn't and I don't
know why.

I use allow_call_time_pass_reference = Off and sometimes this triggers
the problem:

$x = foo("bar");
$y = foo($obj->getBar());

With this setting in off he two lines of code sometimes fails and some
others doesn't fail.  But when it fails it does it completely silent.

To workaround the problem I have to do:

$tmp = "bar";
$x = foo($tmp);

or