From: Vail, Warren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 9:45 PM
To: 'Elliot J. Balanza'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP] how to validate a domain

If you register as a domain name reseller, your registrar provider will
usually provide you access to checking which domains that are available,
sometimes beyond the usual .com/.net/.org/ etc. top level domain.  you
should be able to "Google" a list.  I don't know of any that are free
anymore.

Warren Vail