[snip]
    I am wondering why is the HTTP Authentication is taking so long to
pop-up once the link/button is clicked.  Like 2 minutes....  I'm using
Apache and there is no PHP being used for HTTP Authentication stuffs as
thought it did.  I thought one of you might know of this because of
previous
experience.  The database is not hte issue here, the firewall is not the
issue here and the webserver is at offsite.  I think it is something
with
Apache or the SSL part..  This webpage is on the SSL part...
[/snip]

Maybe an Apache list would help you much more quickly.