[snip]
1 - By using spaces on php code, I assure that I (or others) can edit
the script in any editor easily
2 - I use tabs(or no tabs at all) for html  because size of output sent
to browser is smaller this way.
[/snip]

That is not correct. Since PHP and HTML engines all ignore white space
and comments it does not matter how much of either you put in a file.
Your arguement is specious at best. If you really believed it was a
problem you would eliminate new lines as well. Your code would begin to
look like ...

bgcolor="#FFFFFF">Tons of stuff in a long line</body></html>

or

<?php echo $variable." I am a code genious, NOT<br>\n";
for($i=0;$<100;$i++){if(4==$i/2){echo "I am still a genious,
NOT!<br>\n";}else{exit();}?>

Readable?