From: Hawkes, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: vrijdag 16 april 2004 10:09
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PHP] Bar/Line Graph Tool

Good morning gang,

I'm looking for a snazzy line/bar graph class. I've got GD running, with
just the basic fonts (I'm using an ISP, so I can't do anything about
it!).

Any ideas? I've tried a few of the classes at www.phpclasses.org
<http://www.phpclasses.org> , but they all seem to be giving me
errors... Although some of them are rather old!

Hope you can help
Richard

======
This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you
received this message in error please delete it and notify us. If this
message was misdirected, CSFB does not waive any confidentiality or
privilege. CSFB retains and monitors electronic communications sent
through its network. Instructions transmitted over this system are not
binding on CSFB until they are confirmed by us. Message transmission is
not guaranteed to be secure.